Features of the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado?
So your looking to see what the all new Chevrolet Silverado 1500 will look like, features it will have in it and colors it comes in. Well at the moment today our intelligence tells us the 2018 Silverado will have minor changes and some special edition features and added packages. It will be almost exactly like its previous 2017 model. The Silverado has been on a great 4 year run only second to Ford.
The rumors are; the all-new 2019 Chevrolet Silverado will deploy aluminum body panels and bed. Just like the well citied Ford F-150, Chevrolet has mocked in many commercials. Making claims to its inferior designed aluminum bed. While Chevy kept their 2014-2018 model made with steel bed design.
2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
If your looking for a total redesign you will have to wait for the all new 2019 Chevrolet Silverado that’s due out in the first quarter of 2018.
At the same time, the 2019 next-generation Pickup is said to have many features as the latest 2018 Chevrolet Traverse and 2018 Equinox.
For the complete model-year 2019 redesign you can expect added features such as :
- A hands-free lift gate that projects a Chevrolet logo on the ground.
- Chevrolet’s D-Optic headlamps which provide a natural daylight effect with a seamless light quality.
- Safety technology like auto braking, including for pedestrians
- Surround Vision, which based on a description for the Chevrolet Equinox SUV
- Surround Vision uses strategically located cameras on all sides of the vehicle to provide a 360-degree bird’s-eye view of the vehicle, helping drivers quickly view the surrounding area at a glance for more confident maneuvering when reversing, parking or trailering.”
- Less business from young drivers getting in crashes? “Teen Driver is standard, allowing parents to set certain controls and review performance in order to help encourage better driving habits, even when parents are not in the vehicle.