Hella lights started brightening the roads of the globe way back in 1899. Their first foray into the automotive industry was with a little upstart called Mercedes-Benz. Today, Hella lights are used on some of the fastest and most capable vehicles, making Hella the premiere name in off and on-road lighting.
HELLA 75804 Rallye 1000 Series 12-Volt/55-Watt Black Magic Halogen Driving Lamp Kit
- Exclusively from HELLA, Black Optics Technology creates a striking all-black look when off and a super bright, enhanced-focus driving beam when on
- All HELLA Rallye 1000 Black Magic Series lamps use bonded glass lenses, high-impact black ABS housings and aluminum vapor-coated reflectors
- Super slim design for rugged construction and long-lasting durability over any terrain
- Kit includes 2 12V/55W halogen driving beam lamps, 2 bulbs, 1 complete plug-and-play wiring harness, 1 illuminated switch, 1 relay, and step-by-step mounting instructions
- One Year Limited Warranty
HELLA 005700881 550 Amber Fog Lamp Kit
Impact-resistant reinforced ABS housing for durability
Bonded waterproof glass lens for better light and longer life
Aluminum vapor-coated reflector for more light with less wattage
Upright or pendant single stud mounting
Kit includes two lamps, bulbs, stone shields, wiring harness, switch, relay, and mounting hardware
HELLA auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every lamp must pass a series of endurance tests before it can be branded “HELLA”. HELLA’s exclusive Black Optics technology delivers an exotic style to your car. Off, the Black Magic creates a striking all-black look, but flip the switch and you get a super bright, enhanced-focus driving beam. HELLA Black Magic kits feature reinforced ABS housings, a water-tight assembly, and a vapor-coated reflector. Add a pair of clear covers (sold separately) to protect the lens while keeping the look true.
201 Kelly Drive
Peachtree City, GA 20369 USA