Since 1993, ProRac has designed and manufactured roof racks for the van conversion, truck cap, tonneau cover and RV marketplaces. The ProRac brand is synonymous with quality and engineering excellence. Our time proven designs provide customers with safe and reliable cargo solutions.
At ProRac, engineering is our focus. We design our products to be rugged, functional and rich in styling. Every ProRac product travels through an extensive product development cycle ensuring the best features produce the best customer benefits. The ProRac Engineering team scrutinizes all of our designs, selects materials and tests each product for safety and durability. This results in products that perform to the highest standards, providing safe methods to properly secure and transport your cargo.
Sport Series Universal Soft Tonneau RackCheck our features and you will find ProRac products are simple to use and ProRac products really perform on the road or back road.
The Lo-Pro product consists of two tracks mounted to the top of the vehicle providing a sleek finished look to the roof top. The Lo-Pro comes complete with sliding tie downs and crossbar anchors. ProRac Pro-File crossbars can be easily added to the Lo-Pro tracks providing a fully functional roof rack capable of carrying any of the ProRac application products.
- Aluminum construction provides strength and rigidity while being light weight and corrosive resistant
- Tracks are painted with black powder coat finish for added durability
- Two custom fit tracks with gaskets mount directly to the roof top
- Lo Pro Tracks are available in four, five and six foot lengths to accommodate all types of vehicles
- Six sliding tie downs are included to secure your cargo
- Four sliding anchors allow for various crossbar attachment points
- Low profile tracks add very little height to the vehicle which allows the vehicle to easily fit in the garage\
- Mounting kits available for different applications including metal roof and fiberglass truck cap / tonneau cover