What is Shocker Hitch?
Shocker Receiver Air hitches use a rocker arm pivot design. This design provides a down and back motion, that effectively absorbs the jerking and tugging when towing trailers.
Shocker hitches come in five models:
Receiver / Bumper Hitch – 12K (2″ shank std, 2 ½” shank available)
Tongue Mount Hitch – (Two mounting versions available)
Gooseneck Surge Trailer Mount – 24K (4″ round, square available)
Gooseneck Cushion Ball – 20K (fits B&W gooseneck hitch system)
5th Wheel Hitch – 18K (fits RV/ Camper pinbox)
- Heavy duty rubber Torsion Flex cords, eliminates shock transfer
- 16,000 lb. towing 1,700 lb tongue weight
- Reduces trailer and content fatigue.
- 2″ Receiver, Drop or Raise up to 5”
- NO air bag to maintain, No bearings to crush or wear-out, virtually maintenance free
|Sale:||$509.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$90.00 (15%)|
Shocker Hitch Inc.,
Arthur, ND 58006