Company names that offer Pickup snow plows?
Tips when buying a snow plow for your pickup truck
1. Works well with wet or dry snow.
2. I recommend buying extra nuts and bolts just to have on hand.
3. Be careful on steep drive ways.
4. Buy a snow plow that has a trip edge underside of the blade keeps it safe.
5. Use on variety of different surfaces, including concrete, gravel, asphalt, and brick.
6. It can also be used without damaging grassy areas. It’s perfect for long driveways, alleys, and other drivable areas.
Tip: When you buy a plow with Amazon.com you should check if it qualifies for free shipping. When you use buy an accessory with Amazon and have Prime your shipping is free. This can save you money because many of these plows can be very costly to ship.