Thule car roof racks are complete systems for transporting your gear safely, easily, and even stylishly. Let us help you find the ideal roof rack.
Adjustable, versatile, and aerodynamic, Thule truck racks take your truck’s cargo capacity to a new level. Let us recommend the ideal truck rack.
Let roof bars from Thule carry the load. Whether it’s heavy or light cargo, our roof rack cross bars always guarantee safety, security, and style.
Roof rack accessories
Choose Thule roof rack accessories for extra security and versatility. Whether it’s locking or loading, we’ll help you find the best accessory.
Your roof rack. Your way.
Finding the perfect Thule roof rack couldn’t be simpler. Choose exactly what you need for your vehicle’s make, model and year. We’ll show you the perfect solution of strong, durable feet and roof bars plus fit kit. Or choose an all-in-one, pre-assembled roof rack that already matches your needs. Finally you can add options such as locks and locking straps so all your bases are covered.
To have a complete roof rack from Thule, you need:
Safe and secure rack feet
Heavy-duty and aerodynamic roof bars
All-in-one, pre-assembled roof racks
Roof rack accessories
- Nothing is quieter or stronger
- Fits the most vehicles
- Best accessory compatibility and interface
- Easier, faster accessory attachment
- Aerodynamic bar helps reduce any possible cabin noise, and integrated T-slot allows easy mounting of select Thule accessories
- WindDiffuser textured surface on the t-slot cover disturbs the airflow better than a smooth surface, greatly reducing wing noise
- BoxBeam aluminum extrusion creates one of the strongest load bars in the market – over 800 lbs of force
- CustomAdjust Bar Height provides maximum carrying versatility for easy loading, carrying and storage
- AirTrip Technology is integrated into the bar to redirect airflow for superior aerodynamics
- WindDiffuser Technology raised textured strip disturbs airflow for ultra quiet road performance
- SecureLock locks the rack to the truck with four One-Key lock cylinders (included)
- Requires Thule rack systems crossbars, round bars or factory racks – see Buyer’s Guide