Window Tint for your Pickup Truck
Pickup truck owners love to accessorize their vehicles. One of the first things new or used truck owners do is window tint their truck. Many pickup truck owners would like to install the window tint themselves. You can find many kits online to tint your truck and save money. Here are some things you should keep in mind when deciding to tint your truck.
- Find quality tint that will not bubble, peel, or turn purple.
- It comes in shades of 5%, 20%, 35%, or 50%
- Get instructional installation videos
- All patterns are computer cut to fit your vehicle (year, make, model, and trim package)
- The full tint with tool kit includes a full tint kit and the tint tools we recommend for installation; you will see these tools used in our videos (5 1/2″ yellow turbo, 2″ yellow turbo, EZ reach, hard card, 2 single edge razor blades)
How to Tint your Pickup Truck Windows Yourself
How to Tint a Pickup Truck Slider