Toyota Tundra Pickup Truck
Some automobile reviewer always thought Toyota Tundra as a vehicle not to be in the market and being seen as a vehicle that is the wrong size. On the other hand, it has gone on to accept much praise for its ruggedness towards the pickup scene.
Here are the Pros and Cons
1. Toyota Tundra Pickup Truck has acceleration and power; it has an optional V8 5.7-liter engine for its awareness and power. The throttle response is absolutely fast. The gears change very smooth and easy by the 6-speed transmission.
2. The steering of Toyota Tundra is light, maybe even over improved, though, that is becoming very common now. It communicates road imperfection through the wheel and also holds a sharp corner amazingly well.
3. For all kind of light duties, the 4.6-liter V8 and 310 horsepower truck are capable. But for the more powerful 5.7-liter, V8 381-horsepower is capable of performing any assigned task.
4. Tundra handles water, mud, and hills with ease. At speed, the off-road suspension properly absorbs impact. Go for the optional TRD pro trim if you desire serious off-roading. With the two options, you will have many rugged features like skid plates, raised suspension and also off road tires.
5. The Toyota Tundra cabin is attractive and well built. Critics have observed that high trim interior are made of quality materials and have a fashionable feel. Your cabin becomes surprisingly quite when you are on the open highway.
Other pros of Toyota Tundra pickup trucks are:
6. Infotainment System
8. Cargo Holding
9. Safety Ratings
10. Recalls and Reliability
1. Poor Ride Quality
Based on most test drivers, the Toyota Tundra 4WD delivers a rather solid ride. The suspension has been stiffed in a way that passengers feel every single bump in order for the Tundra to tow and haul as much as possible.
2. Aging Interior designs and Controls
According to auto critics, before you can reach the controls, you are required to make an uncomfortable move and some of the interior hard plastics are rather poor.
3. Tedious Controls and Knobs
Automobile critics have found out it is rather tedious adjusting the upper-line trims that have automatic climate controls for both driver and passengers temperature because the base has repetitive-step push buttons.
Toyota Tundra Wiper Blade Size
Wiper blade Size Chart for your Toyota Tundra
|Year||Driver Side||Passenger Side||Front|
Toyota Pickup Trucks